How to Repair A Broken Relationship – Be it Friends, Family Members, or co-workers?
There are several little known tools that can resolve the relationship problems in one’s life.
- Over 53% of all marriages end up in Divorce; that’s 800,000 per month in the U.S. In most cases, these tools can repair them.
- Parents who don’t talk to their adult children.
- Having a desire to fix the relationship is required.
- Years of neglect make it difficult to start anew.
- Millions of people have walked down the slippery slope of a failing relationship.
Three critera are needed:
A) a desire to repair a relationship,
B) a high level of comittment to start anew and succeed in correcting a fractured relationship.
C) the knowledge and correct use of these relationship tools.
- Go to TheIdealRelationship.com and learn how to walk the path of not living a life of regret for those family members or friends that you allowed to fall by the way-side.
- This is a $149.00 value that I am offering for to you for FREE!
It’s my Online Course at Teachable.com called
Are You Creating or Destroying your Relationships?
- In 95% of all cases you will be able to put relationships back together and know how to keep it together. In 5% of the cases the tools won’t – we’ll tell you why.
- These Relationship tools are there for those that need and want to change their relationships for the better.Schedule An Appointment
- Please call us at 727-480-9940
Let’s start a conversation. I’ve helped literally thousands of people with these Relationship tools. Go to www.TheIdealRelationship.com
Allow us the privilege of being of help to you.
Respectfully, Ben Kugler & Ken Bebee